4/28/12

Art Camp for Women Tempest in a Teacup

There's an overview of this Fall's Art Camp for Women class called "Tempest in a Teacup" posted up on their blog today. I'm really looking forward to joining everyone in that beautiful setting for a relaxing week of art, food, art, friends, art, hiking, art, relaxing, art, wine and art! If you pop on over to their main site by the end of the month, you can register to win some new Artist Cellar stencils, so check it out. I would love to see you later this year. Kelli

3 comments:

  1. Laurette7/07/2012

    I've just realized you are the author of "Stitch Alchemy", a book that my Auntie and I have adored and used so much in our work. Thank you so much for this excellent publication, we have distributed several copies to our friends as well! I am wanting very much to attend Art Camp, hope to see you there! Please enter me in your drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/08/2012

    thanks for your book, i love your work, so inspiring. I find that sometimes we are more confident writing or sewing than drawing, and then more seems possible once the start is achieved. 'flow' is often the result.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be sure to get both of you in the running. Thanks for pimping my book Laurette. Much appreciated! Kelli

    ReplyDelete